Global Diplomacy Continuum’s main function is to prepare and facilitate overseas deployment of contracted workers. However, GDC’s overall vision is much more than that. Our commitment towards nurturing and educating our clients to make their transition as smooth as possible is drawn from the vision of our founder. She has instilled a value system based on providing accommodating, reliable, and dependable services to support our clients performance in meeting contract requirements and budgetary limits.
Our team focuses on providing support to Government contractors servicing the following federal agencies and international organizations: DOD, DoS, NSA, DCMA, DCAA, NATO, oct, and others
Our experience has helped us understand the challenges and difficulties in the deployment process. It’s not easy. But over the years our team has managed to overcome the pressures that come from the upsurge of contractor presence at all points of operation.
We have created a direct line of communication with bureau officials to guarantee deliveries on time. The team always ensures that critical mission targets and contractual obligations are abided by. GDC teams are positioned around the globe. We oversee travel coordination and offer on-site assistance. We also prepare all mandatory documents for Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Interior (MOI) in addition to Passport Directory sanction, signature. Lastly, we organize smooth and safe movement of contracted workers.
At GDC, you can expect:
- Expert conduction of technical acquisition and management across all Deployment Organization Missions. Our proficiency is our biggest strength in this field.
- Maintaining the core disciplines for combatant locations. We employ ex-military professionals who make sure that all guidelines are duly followed
- Expert advice on all queries regarding any aspect of the deployment process
- Our workers are trained to respond promptly to any customer difficulties
- We are her focused on the details
- Allocating resources (travel, accommodation, healthcare experts, nurses, etc.) in harsh environments
- Detailed and timely communication concerning contract reports
- Ensure the project stays within the budget through efficient planning and management